High Temperature Insulated Fire Bricks Clay Refractories Erosion
Dense and Low Porosity Fire Clay Brick
The most competitive price,good quality,safty packing,prompt
delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
Lower ferric Oxide,lower porosity,higher refractoriness,higher
density,higher CCS and exact tolerance.
The low Porosity clay refractory bricks are made of super calcined
flint clay and calcined bauxite, With high Pressure formed and high
temperature sintered. Due to its low apparent porosity, Strong
resistance to erosion and high refractoriness under load, They are
wildly used in Glass kiln, Blast furnace, Metal mixer Furnace, Hot
metal mixer ladle, Coke dry quenching devices , etc.
1. Low porosity,High bulk density.
2. Good Cold Crushing strength.
3. High refractoriness under load.
4. High mechanical strength.
5. Good resistance to erosion.
1. Glass kiln
2. Blast furnace
3. Metal mixer Furnace,
4. Hot metal mixer ladle
5. Blast furnaces
Refractoriness under load at 0.2MPa
cold crushing strength ≥
Linear Change on reheating 1450C*3H
- Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
- Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
- Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
- Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in