Yellowish Even Powder Optical Bleaching Agent BBU For Cotton
C.I.220 Cas 16470-24-9 E-value 480
|Appearance||Light yellow uniform powder|
|Fluorescent strenghth (equivalent to the standard sample)||100±3|
|Color Shade||Similar to the standard sample|
|Whiteness (the deviation with the standard sample)||≥ -3|
|Moisture content||≤ 5.0%|
|Content of water-insoluble impurities||≤ 0.5%|
|Fineness (residual content passed through 250μm-pore sieve)||≤ 10%|
1.Good water solubility and can be dissolved in 3-5 times boiling
water, and its solubility is 300 g per liter in boiling water and
150 g per liter in cooling water.
2. Good resistance to hard water, the ions of Ca2+ and Mg2+ have no influence on its whitening effect.
3. Good resistance to peroxide bleach agent and containing
reductive bleaching agent (sodium hydrosulfite).
4. General acid-resistance and the optimal applied pH value >7.
1. Used for cotton fiber and glue fiber.
2. Used in the syrup of discharge pattern of printing color.
3. Used in paper pulp.
4. Used in the process of surface gluing.
5. Used in the process of coating.
PROCESS:(Such as padding dyeing)
th temperature is about 60℃, holding time is about 10-20 minutes,
bath ratio is 1:20, vapour steaming about 45 minutes, the dosage is
PACKAGE: Packed in cardboard drum or box after being packed in plastic bag
first. Net weight per drum or box is 25 kg
TRANSPORTATION: Should avoid sunlight and crash.
STORAGE: Should be stored in cool, dry and ventilate place, and storage
peroid should not exceed 2 years.