Keratin Hair Growing Powder Hair Building Fiber Hair Beauty
Equipment For Baldness
Hair Me Hair regrowth Hair Building Fiber
|Model NO.||HM Hair Fiber|
|Model Type||Hair Fiber Powder|
Hair Loss Concealer
|Colors||9 Colors in stock,|
Black,Light Brown,Light Blonde,Dark Brown,Auburn,Gray,Medium
Brown,Medium Blonde,White.More colors for OEM.
|Length of Hair Fiber||0.3mm -0.35 mm|
DHL, EMS, Post Mail, UPS, by airline or by sea.
Free Sample/Raw material in bulk/Packed in small bag
Introduction of hair building fiber
Hair Building Fibers, is a kind of micro fiber used to thicken hair
instantly. Because they have been cut into small thinning lengths,
so they can fill in the gap between the thinning areas. And it is
also because they have been handled by anti-static agent, so they
are positively or negatively charged, so they can cling to
exisiting hair automatically.
Our Hair Building Fibers are the same texture of human natural hair
made by high-tech. Charged with static electricity , Hair Hibers
can securely bond to human hair, completely merge with the human
hair, and built up natural thicker and fuller hair for perfectly
covering up the bald spots or thinning hair areas in 30 seconds. it
can be washed by any shampoo.
What is the ingredients of our Hair Building Fiber
Hair Building Fiber is made by pure natural plants without
bactericide nor preservatives. So they are totally safe and they
can be used by customers for many years to come.
Below is their detail ingredients lists:
1. Plant resinous fiber: it is the main ingredients of our hair
building fibers. Therefore our hair building fibers are totally
2. Keratin derivatives: This is the ingredients to make hair
building fibers more similar to real human hair.
3. Anti-static agent: hair building fibers has been handled by
anti-static agent, so they have static electricity, and can adhere
to the existing hair.
4. Ammonium bicarbonate: hair building fibers are in the similar
softness with real human hair.
How It Works
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Hairline
Optimizer to achieve a natural looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after
applying Hair Fibers.